nissancarparts.com [was Re: Online OEM Parts/Great prices]

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Wed Apr 21 07:47:51 CDT 2004

Lawrence Weeks wrote:

> > Hell yeah! ...

> > How's that for an idea?

> Uh, that sounds like lots of work. Ick. Want to lease it from me
> Peter? :-)

No, for a couple of reasons.

1)  I'm not a software developer.  I couldn't
build the web-based interface it really needs.

<wheel_and_deal>
2)  Lease a domain name?  Haha!  The name itselft
is worthless unless you put all the extra work behind
it.

Tell you what, you do the domain name and the
development, and I'll do the rest.

You have more juice in the community though,
you could probably cut an aggressive deal where
I couldn't. ;)

Might have to bring you in on a few of those, too.

Oh yeah, how much capital did you say you had
to invest in this?

:D
</wheel_and_deal>
--