Online OEM Parts/Great prices

Paul Lopez p_l_opez20 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 21:31:21 CDT 2004

Their prices seem to be cheaper than Courtesy, at least compared to what I'm
paying. Example: Water pump - I paid (Courtesy) $67.68, their price $58.75,
Sway bar end link - I paid (Courtesy)$12.92, their price $11.22. Overall I
am pleased with the service Courtesy has provided me and will continue to do
business with them because they support the Nissan Community. I might give
these people a try in the futrue but this is the only thing that worries me:
Prices are subject to change at any time, even after placing your order.
(We charge 20% over actual cost on ALL parts).

>Subject: RE: Online OEM Parts/Great prices
Thought the LMs would want to check this site out...prices are noticeably
lower than Courtesy Nissan!  I have placed an order and will inform LMs of
the outcome after I receive my stuff.
http://www.1stnissanparts.com/default.php