D2 Coilovers (rears don't fit :( )

Christian Beaudry spicez at npclub.com
Tue Apr 20 19:25:49 CDT 2004

The black clips are for the brake lines.

You put that piece between the shock and
One of the main bolts, angle it towards the rear and clip
The brake lins on it.

I don't know why I didn't check before, I was so worried
About how to hack the front tower, but the rears don't seem
To fit at all :(

The mount it completely different. Now Im wondering if I can re-use
The top mount and bolt (after making holes) the coilover
Into my stock mount.

http://www.spicez.com/img/d2/D2-Rear2.JPG
http://www.spicez.com/img/d2/D2-Rear3.JPG
http://www.spicez.com/img/d2/D2-Rear4.JPG
http://www.spicez.com/img/d2/D2-Rear5.JPG

This IS beginning to be a little more trouble than I expected
It'll take longer to figure out I guess, I havent given up yet. :(

Chris