D2 Coilovers (Slotting Front shock towers)

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Tue Apr 20 16:58:27 CDT 2004

Chris Wrote:

> And the N16 application if Im not mistaken does not have PB mounts and
> camber plates.

Quite possibly because they got stuck with the same crappy upper strut
tower we did? :)

> class :D Now I just have to find the right tools (suggestions ?) and
> start the hacking.

I'd start with a hole saw and a drill press on rolling casters. ;)  Okay,
the drill press *may* be overkill, or even a bad idea.  That's what I'd
use, though -- a hole saw with teeth appropriate for sheetmetal, attached
to a drill with enough scrote to complete the job without breaking down.

You MUST keep us informed.  On a side note, how do you plan to deal with
the lack of brake line keepers on the housings?

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |