D2 Coilovers (Slotting Front shock towers)

Chris Pronios hpro at b-link.gr
Tue Apr 20 09:25:52 CDT 2004

Christian,

you should have gone with the N16 ones.

Suspension parts are inerchangeable between B13 and N14, B14 and N15 and
there was no reason to believe that Nissan has quit doing it. Actually Koni
gives the exact same part numbers for the yellow inserts for B15 and N16
(front 8610-1409Sport, rear 80-2838Sport) so N16 would be the right choice.

This does not guarentee that the front strut tower hole issue would be
resolved but at least you would have reason to complain if it did not!!!

In cases like that a mail asking info from this list before your purchase
can never hurt.

Chris