Front control arms

Alfredo atirella at ulster.net
Mon Apr 19 22:17:32 CDT 2004

Scott,  So were you ever able to determine what was causing the noise in
the driver side control arm  ? Maybe a defective ball joint or perhaps
one of the rear mounting bolts wasn't correctly seated causing some play
in the arm.   Now you've got me wondering whether I made the right
decision going with the rebuild.  Won't know till the car is on the road
again in a couple of weeks.   Do the ES bushings change the "feel" of
the ride or are they just a longer lasting material ?

Al Tirella