Outlaw spacer issues.

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Mon Apr 19 20:39:06 CDT 2004

Peter Serwe said:

> One thing that is nice, the runners, plenum, and TB
> are all cool to the touch after an hour of idling.

The firstmost important benefit...

> I've noticed that it seems like the engine gets hot
> faster, now that the intake/plenum aren't sinking

Oh, wow.  Never thought about that as being a benefit, but I certainly can
now.  I wonder how cold starts are going to be for those in colder
climates, though?  I mean, in KC, we get quite a number of 0*F mornings...

> Even with the engine running warmer, I'm hoping
> everything will be kosher with stock radiator and
> 50/50 mix for some lapping down in NH.

Why not?  Keep us posted...

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"