Need help selecting a safety harness

George Roffe geo3 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 19 20:19:03 CDT 2004

Peter Serwe wrote:

>With all the bruhaha about all this, I'm left with the
>burning desire to hear your experienced opinion on
>what rollbar(s) and harness(es) you recommend?

I'd recommend a *good* custom-made cage or bar (most are crap
however).  Short of a good custom set-up, Autopower is pretty much your
only choice.

>I already know you like G-Force on the helmets quite
>a bit, I'm guessing you also like their optional neck
>restraint they offer.

Not really.  I'm going to be ordering a HANS soon.

Eeewwwwww........  Dont.  Want.  To. Know. [backs up slowly.....]

>Autopower?

>Also, what's the least expensive way to get started,
>without having to shell out a fortune to start off?

Start out with what?  Safety gear?  Seat/harness/cage?  Racing?

George Roffe
Houston, TX  USA
http://www.nissport.com