Mighty-Lift Hatch Struts from Auto-Zone

Colin Cox c_squared24 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 18:03:11 CDT 2004

I managed to get them installed, as the manufacturer intended I think.  I
missed the small bag of parts, doh.  I got them to work by not using the
mounting bracket and installing a bolt with a ball end that they included.
I also snapped one of the original balls off, and was able to utilize the
other sized ball they included in the kit.  I am quite happy with the end
result and with the extra parts they included.  Nice upgrade for only $29
per strut.