Front Control Arm rebuildon '92 SE-R, axle bearing carrier bolts.

Matthew Ostlund panx2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 03:53:35 CDT 2004

No don't do it that way.  I made that mistake on my first set back in the
day.  It took me over an hour using that method.  You can get them off in 30
secconds if you just put the "block" in a vice and twist the arm out.  Add a
little pen spray and it will just slide out.  Its as easy as falling off a
log.

Matt
93 NX almost VE'd
91 SE-R w/sr20det
93 SE-R future undecided

>It's on pretty tight, and there's a metal shell indside the rubber.  Use a
>hack-saw to slice into it.  Don't go so deep that you cut the arm.  As the
>cut gets deeper, use a pry bar to spread the joint open.  You'll get it
>eventually.

    -Wayne    '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '91 NX2k / '92 SE-R (in boxes & bags)