Strange problems after Outlaw spacer install.

Tim Rogers timrogers at charter.net
Sat Apr 17 16:43:12 CDT 2004

 "Jay Whitely"wrote:
>> ***IIRC, the Outlaw Engineering kit also provides a
 spacer plate for the throttle body, according to the
 pics I have seen.  Depending on how thick that spacer
 is (if there is one), this will increase the tension
 of your throttle cable and will cause a high idle.<<

That's a darn good suggestion, I don't know if I would have thought of
that...

Tim
'93 NX2K- Sapphire Blue, CAT Back, JWT S4's & ECU, Tokico/Eibach, JUN
Flywheel, P/R CAI, 15X7 Borbet Type H's.
'91 NX2K- White, SCCA ITS racecar-to-be
'91 NX2K- Black, parts car