G35 Exhaust?

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Fri Apr 16 17:54:05 CDT 2004

J wrote:

> So it's not on how the engine is being mounted? it's on the pipes?

In the pipes and in the ECU.  Don't quote me, but I bet there's some cam
profile tweaking, too.  It's amazing what a little peek here and a poke
there in the fuel/spark maps can do, which is how JWT continues to make
money from SE-R owners (except me) year after year. :)

Someone at General Motors once said that GM will NEVER build a car that's
faster than a Corvette, as long as it's in production.  If you were
upstairs at Nissan, would you let a piddly Altima SE make as much
horsepower as a 350Z?

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><