G35 Exhaust?

JFormantes at aol.com JFormantes at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 12:08:10 CDT 2004

Hello everyone,

Please don't flame me with this question.  It just happen that I trust this
list more than anything else.  The currentNissan Z and the G35 coupe why is it
that they do have this distinct exhaust grawl sound (much like the
mustangs)while the G35 sedan, maximas and altimas doesn't? is it on exhaust
pipings/mufflers? or is it just the engine mounted differently?...

I want to reproduce this exhaust sound on a current se-r do you guys think
it's possible?  (I know it may sound like rice)