spec v list

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Wed Apr 14 15:34:31 CDT 2004

Fletcher Moon said:

> I'm probably about twice as old as the average person on this list.

You shouldn't jump to conclusions like that.  A number of the members of
this list bought Classics and Eggs second-hand, or have Sentras and 200SX
of which they are the original owner.  Shoot; there are enough people on
this list that bought B13s first-hand. :)  I'm an original owner of a 2001
SE, but I'm weird.  There are plenty of fogeys pushing up the big end of
the curve. :)

Don't assume age, and don't assume education.  I've seen a couple of new
LMs post, "I'm an engineer, but I'll try not to use big words."  There are
a LOT of engineers on this list. :]

> My problem is this.I have a 2002 Spec V and I can not find a list equal
> to this one for my car.

You can't find a list equal to this one for ANY car.  Seriously.  There's
quite a bit of B15/QR25DE knowleged that's already accumulating on this
list, you just have to ask.  What, specifically, do you want to do?

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |