spec v list

Torry Skurski ezcheese15 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 23:21:42 CDT 2004

Fletch, I don't believe there are any lists like this one for Spec V
owners specifically.  99% of the Spec V owners are younger generation
car tuners, and they all prefer forums.  I am a spec V owner, and may
fit the younger age, but I consider myself "old school" when it comes to
sentras, and prefer to stay on this list simply for the family of
knowledgeable people on here.  I hate the forums as well (well, spec V
forums that is).  I'd rather stay on this list with people who really
know what they're talking about rather than find a spec V list..which I
know will be run by 18 yr olds.