Low Port High Port Stuff

sr20pwr at comcast.net sr20pwr at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 09:28:28 CDT 2004

When I put the VE in my '96, I had to fool the ECU into thinking the EGR system was still there.  I got a CEL from the EGR temp sensor.  I used a resistor in the harness, and that fixed the problem.  I also hooked up the EGR solenoid and redid the vacuum lines.  Here is how I did it:

http://www.sr20forum.com/img/data/500/93088164g82.gif
and
http://www.sr20forum.com/img/data/500/930vaclines-med.jpg

You might want to swap the coolant temp sensor from your old motor to this one.

Eric Waterman
and I've pulled the codes out of the