brake caliper

Tim Rogers timrogers at charter.net
Sat Apr 10 22:10:24 CDT 2004

Brian Cembor wrote:
> i need to replace my FR Left caliper as the boot is torn on the piston.
> where is the best place to buy a re-man? and will i still be able to use
> my current pads/rotors with it or will i need to get new ones?

You will still be able to use your current pads and rotors.
I usually get my re-mans at Advance Auto Parts with no issues.  YMMV.
You may want to replace both calipers so that any degradation that has
occurred on the FL caliper will not cause a pulling situation / it may be
ready to go as well...

'93 NX2K- Sapphire Blue, CAT Back, JWT S4's & ECU, Tokico/Eibach, JUN
Flywheel, P/R CAI, 15X7 Borbet Type H's.  Rebuilding motor.
'91 NX2K- White, SCCA ITS racecar-to-be
'91 NX2K- Black, parts car