Paint Advice Please

Will Norton will_norton at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 18:07:20 CDT 2004

I got tapped at a light last fall and had a little previous damage on the
front of my 94 sapphire blue classic.    I am really weird about the car I
try not to spend money on the car but I end up doing it anyway....

I bought a quart of  single stage PPG in sapphire blue and man it does not
match!   I knew it might be off a little but this is more than I can put up
with.   Now that spring is here and the car is not covered in salt I am
really annoyed by it again.  Any advice on paint  (products and places to
buy it greatly appreciated).

I have had my best luck to date with Dupont 2 stage (I was just being too
cheap with the PPG) I guess.   I shoot with an old school binks 7 gun and
would prefer to stay in either enamel or urethane.