Japan or USA NX calipers?

Raza Uddin RUddin3 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 3 00:55:41 CST 2004

I've tried searching SR20 forums, once again, to no clear answer.
Well I am going to the NX upgrade, but have run into problems with my
local Kragen (best deal on loaded calipers).
My local Kragen asks if the NX was made in Japan or USA, as there are 2
different loaded calipers for the 2.0L. The Japanese one is 6 dollars
cheaper.
My local Napa asks if the car has ABS or not, as there are two different
calipers listed for equipped and non-equipped cars, and does not care if
the car was made in Japan or the USA.
Neither Kragen nor Napa lists any specs (i.e. Nissan part number, piston
size, etc.) for the calipers except their own internal stock number. I
plan to order from Kragen (as they will match Napa's price $63.16)
because they can get them quicker.
So my final questions is: What do I ask my Kragen parts department for-
calipers made in Japan or USA?
Thanks!
Drive Safely,
Raza

"Happiness is not around the corner, it is the corner."
See Pictures at:
http://photos.yahoo.com/ruddin3