Fuel pump?

John Cozine jcozine at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 2 21:06:14 CST 2004

This has been a *huge* problem with QR25s - it floods if you
run it for a short time and then shut it down.  It happened to
me when I moved the car from the driveway to the
garage - the next day it wouldn't start.  Upon talking with the
service writer at the stealer he said Nissans have been doing this
for 10 years or so.  Which seemed odd to me because it never
happened to my SE-R in the five years I had it.

John
02 Altima 2.5S
02 CR-V EX