Brake Pad Recommendations

mike kojima choaderboy2 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 11:46:33 CST 2004

THe work a little less well than Panther Plus.

What peopel gotta realzie is that often a street car
is harder on the brakes when track driven than a race
car because it is 3-400 lbs heavier.

In my opinion is race pads for the track and street
pads for the street.

There is no such thing as a street track pad that
works well for fast intermediate and up level drivers.
 Beginners can run almost anything.

Mike