Brake Pad Recommendations

Raza Uddin serracer at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 16:03:09 CST 2004

I've tried searching SR20forums and cannot come up with a satisfying answer
as to what track pads I should use on my SE-R classic.

I have been open-tracking BMW's and Z32TT's for the past few years and
finally was able to pick up an SE-R for street and light track duty, so I
will be pushing the car relatively hard and want a pad that will be able to
hold up well to hard braking.

My question:  short of the NX upgrade, which pads give the greatest
performance (providing ducting will be installed)?  The best
bang-for-the-buck pad?

Thanks.

Drive Safely,
Raza