Active Tuning Rear Strut Tower Brace

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Thu Apr 1 13:10:09 CST 2004

It's one of the nicest pieces I've ever put on my
car, at 3.86lbs, IIRC, It's the best ~$25/lb you
can spend on your car.  Lightweight, stiff, functional
and the original black ones are almost even *sexy*.

Even if nobody ever sees it behind the seat and all.

Much love goes out to Josh Palmer for spending
the time to engineer the product.  I was lucky
enough to jump in on the first GB which was $56
shipped.  I can't stress enough how much it's
worth the $99 they charge on the activetuning.com.

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.