April 17th Nissan Drag Meet- Midwest

Michael Jez 93SER at attbi.com
Tue Mar 30 07:28:38 CST 2004

Sup guys,
Some friends and I have put togheter a day filled with drag racing fun, over
at Byron Raceway- right next to Rockford IL. There are 25 Maximas going off
the Maxima Forums, I belive we should have 4 turbo SR20s coming along also-
including one of my own turbo cars. Last time we had something set up, SPEC V
owners ruined it by coming up to the meet, acting like idiots, and getting the
attention from the local smokeys. This time around its drag racing- something
QR25s cant do, I would ask that if U bring someone with ya- make sure they are
not going to do FWD donuts, or burnouts in their FWD car. Act polite or *I*
will take action and it won't be pretty. I hope some of U make it there, I'm
looking to run a Turbo SR in my Maxie :)
Mike Jez
01 Max 5spd - looking for mid 13s all motor.
93 G20 Avenir DET- FMIC, 3" turbo back, stock ECU w/S-AFCII- dyno tunned.