91 SE-R FOR SALE

Peter Nowik ptnowik at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 14:59:13 CST 2004

I bought my bone stock SE-R in 94 and I've been reading this list since 99.
I've learned tons and had great fun with my car since that day so i wish i
didn't have to come to this but...

I have a Super Black 91 SE-R for sale in Connecticut.  I've can be reached
at (732) 239-1734 (cell) or (203) 229-0457 (home).  Ask for Pete.
Fender bender accident on front passanger side, rusting a-pillars and other
personal reasons.  Call for details.

Car maintained at XX Tuning in Wethersfield, CT.  Formerly Acceleration
Pluss, when Jay Hassinger and Craig Damashi worked there.  Now Jack Lavery
takes good care of it.  He also has a 91 track car and an NX.

Car has Pro Kits with AGX's, ST front bar and adjustable Nu-Tech rear bar,
front and rear STB's, big brake upgrade with EBC green stuff pads and
stainless lines.

Hotshot Pressure plate and Nissan clutch through Greg Vogel just replaced.

Hotshot header with Greddy exhaust, new Optima yellow top battery, new
wires, plugs, fuel filter, cap and rotor, 5th gear just repaired, chain
tensioner replaced at 100K.

New set of 195/50-15 Bridgestone S-03's mounted on new 15" Borbet Type T
rims.
Set of 14" stock rims with 185/60-14 Dunlop Sport A2's.

Motor is stock with 190K miles, K&N air filter, new air conditioning
compressor, condenser and dryer, custom rear deck enclosure for speakers and
porting to trunk for subs.

Many more misc parts replaced.  Make offer.  Thanks.