OMG, I must be in Cali!

Joshua Gary ewraven at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 21:37:13 CST 2004

Good luck recovering from the siezure; hopefully it's just one of those
things that only happens once.

The cheapest I've found for 93 Octane around here is 1.73/gallon.  I'm in
Central Texas(San Marcos); it is probably around 5-7 cents cheaper than here
on the Gulf Coast.

lol I still remember those few days in the late 90's when gas was 79 cents a
gallon.  I saw this at a gas station in North Little Rock Arkansas on
highway 67 just south of Jacksonville.  I filled up there; I wish I'd kept
the receipt to frame it.

I got 33mpg in my Spec V once; and 32mpg a couple of times.  I normally get
29mpg in it on the highway though.  But around town; lol I got 21mpg a few
weeks ago but 24-25mpg is the norm.