The Dyno Dip

Frank De Simone qualudia101 at cox.net
Tue Mar 23 22:42:42 CST 2004

I also hear a high that pitched tinging sound at 3,500 RPM then goes away
after that.
Same thing happens as the revs drop as it goes by 3,500 RPM.
I've checked my plugs and don't see any signs of detonation, therefore
concluded it's
not pinging. Am I wrong? Only seems to be apparent when there is a
load on the battery, i.e. lights on or AC. At least I don't hear it at other
times.
All on low throttle opening also. Timing is set at 15-16 degrees

Frank 93 SE-R Auto
KYB GR-2's
ST front and rear Sways
Stillen Tower Strut Brace