Alignment issue with my '92 G20?

Hoover, Christopher L. chris.hoover at ngc.com
Mon Mar 22 09:52:24 CST 2004

Thomas/Frank
		Check for a sticking brake caliper.  It doesn't take much to cause a slight pull to the sticking caliper side.  Rear calipers can cause a pull, too.

On another note...My '94 classic is bucking like a bronco until it warms up the whole way.  It still misses after warm-up, but not as noticeable.  I recently did a new fuel filter and removed the intake muffler from the intake tube.  I checked to make sure I hooked everything back up.  I thought it may have been a batch of bad gas but I have run two tanks through (different station) and it is only getting worse.  I have since put new plugs in, checked the plug wires, re-grounded the MAF sensor, and checked the TPS voltage.  I have not cleaned the throttle body, yet, so that is next.  Any suggestions (EGR, etc.) would be greatly appreciated.

chris.hoover at ngc.com