Alignment issue with my '92 G20?

Thomas.Rau at finchcms.edu Thomas.Rau at finchcms.edu
Sat Mar 20 01:15:53 CST 2004

Despite having a couple of 4 wheel alignments performed on my car in the past few years, my car pulls noticeably to the right. I'm certain that this has nothing to do with the crown in the road since its insistence to pull right is apparent even on roads with a leftward camber.  However, tirewear is even across all 4 tire treads and treadlife has been excellent (30,000 miles on Yokohama AVS-Intermediates).
I'm running on stock suspension with KYB GR2's (the problem was present before and after, and has been unaffected by the shock upgrade).

I heard the 350Z has a similar problem but the problem with that vehicle (compression rod?) sounds unrelated to the G20.

Perhaps the alignment shops I've been going to aren't aligning the rear with the front wheels properly(thrust angle?).  In any case, if you guys can recommend a good alignment shop in Chicago, IL, that'd be appreciated.

Thomas Rau
'92 G20 5-speed