What is in a T??? (was: request for help in looking at a car in Dallas)

FauxZ fauxz at speakeasy.net
Mon Mar 15 20:44:22 CST 2004

After looking at the post here I'm just curious.  What is the "t"???  I'm
assuming Touring, but what indicates that???   I'm used to the supra world
where T means "turbo".. I didn't see any indication of that with this car..

Just for point of ref, my Girlfriends car is a 93 G20, 5spd, sunroof..
White (cream?) with light Tan interior..   Basically, it's almost the same
as this car except the exterior is a bit better and the AC is currently
broken.... (well there is this nagging engine problem, but mechanically it's
sound)..  Kinda curious as to what the value of the car is...  Pretty sure
it's been an AZ car all but about 9 months of it's life..  (no rust)...

Zaron  <---- Non Turbo's suck, but Turbo's blow..