request for help in looking at a car in Dallas

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 15 18:06:58 CST 2004

Y'all

or the ones in the right part of Texas, anyway:

I am looking for a G20 and there is a good-sounding car that fits my
criteria that is located in Dallas. Good 5-speed G20s (esp. t's) are rather
hard to locate in my part of the country, so I'm looking over a pretty wide
area. Is there anyone in Dallas who might be able to go check the car out
for me, drive it, and report on it for me? If so, it would be very
appreciated. If any of you can, send me a mail back. The car is located in
Louisville (Lewisville?) I have no idea where that is, but provide it for
reference.

thanks,
David