G-Man track day

Steve Lotho steve at nissannx.info
Mon Mar 15 14:04:34 CST 2004

I am trying to find out how many of us are interested running at Gingerman on
April 16th or 17th?

I am currently talking with the President and Vice President of the CVO
(Chicago Volkswagen Organization) on possibly teaming up with them. The
situation is that they have the two dates lock already. However, they do not
have the numbers (cars) promise to Gingerman to make it a private day. So I
figured with their members and the SR20 members we can meet the minimum number
required.

This will be your chance as well to ride on an R32 (VW) and the 20th Anniv
GTI.

Please post at the thread below if you are interested. I will post more info
as we come to terms.  http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=71442

Thanks!

Steve Lotho