OT: List behaviour

Lawrence Weeks dev at anabasis.net
Sat Mar 13 12:53:33 CST 2004

Once upon a time (Wed Mar 10), Bruce.Hearn at cd-tech.com wrote:

> Larry, PLEASE reinstate the word-wrap filter. It sucks scrolling
> for half-a-mile to read messages without it. And it's such a simple
> toggle to set in the client mail program, too.

Heh, nobody's happy. :-)

The thing is, for some people, they have no option to toggle
anymore. There actually are lame, stupid mail clients that make it
impossible to wrap lines, unless done manually.

As for scrolling, you mean your mail client gives you a horizontal
scroll bar rather than wrapping for you? I am so glad I use mutt in
an ssh window. :-)

Like I said before, I plan to implement wrapping in the filter. I
suppose I'll start on that sooner than planned.

Larry
Lawrence Weeks                                    lweeks at anabasis.net
Anabasis Consulting Ltd