Curses G20!!!

The Walrus walrusx4 at maine.rr.com
Thu Mar 11 18:57:43 CST 2004

I got the axles out - you guys are great - I was so blind.

I got the engine in.

Barely.

Still some minor problems like lining up the passenger side mount to bolt
in, sugestions?

The front motor mount attached to the crossmember is BOOGERED. Totally
shredded when I twisted the bolt. Mostly due to monkeyness ensuing.

Does anyone have a stock on it decent shape left over from a bushing
upgrade? I just need the insert of course, but the whole mount would be
easier I guess. I'm will to pay a fair price plus shipping via cash, check,
favors, CC, or paypal. Pease e-mail and/or call me privately. I can pickup
in the southern Maine area.

Thanks a lot!

Dan in Maine
207.332.6357
walrusx4 at maine.rr.com
95 G20 now with engine
89 CRX si with a "trunk mounted" blown SR20DE ;-)