SE-R Viri/worms warning

Steve Lotho steve at nissannx.info
Wed Mar 10 17:04:05 CST 2004

"If a person doesn't have an AV installed, how are they to know to get a
quick remover?"

Because they will have a virus on their system.  Believe it or not the
"average joe" is smarter than you give them credit for. All they need is a
little guidance and know where to run for help if problem arises, which you,
Patrick and I gave.  Either Norton, McAfee, Panda or Grisoft...  it doesn't
matter, now they know how to remove a virus whatever way they wish too.  If
they don't know that they have a virus yes the automation will be worthless.

"And until Norton and McAfee get off the virus writer shit lists they aren't
the best bang for the buck."

Well now, I guess I know where your coming from....

I've said my peace and explained the whole idea.  This is my last reply.
Let's get back to tuning...  :-)

Regards,

Steve Lotho