Window Weld and Motormounts

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Tue Mar 9 21:36:58 CST 2004

hlava said:

> Really, ES bushings are harder than Window Weld? I was thinking just the
> opposite, especially with what Bill said about the shifter not moving
> anymore... he went from ES to Window Weld.

Most of the Windo Weld removal stories involve poking it and pulling it
out with your fingertips.  Not hard at all.  The best I've seen
aftermarket are the Place Racing mounts.  McMaster Shore 94 A is harder
than that, though, and would be my personal choice if I were to do it
again (have ES inserts currently) and had some room for downtime.

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |