Seats Help

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Mon Mar 8 07:24:11 CST 2004

Are those actually R-tune nismo seats?  I'm a little
scared of getting buy-it-now 'nismo' parts on ebay.

Are you sure those aren't 'NISMO style' chinese
knockoffs?

Brrrr..  feels like snow out here this morning.

BlackSER at aol.com wrote:

> But the some of the sellers say that the seats dont come with the brackets.
> Anyone know what the installation is like?

It's kinda like, unbolt, then move whatever mounting
hardware, and rebolt the new one in.  Very similiar
to that, anyway *scratches head* seats are easy.

> Is it Easy?

I imagine.  Depends on whether or not your going
to have to fab a bracket, or you can just use your
stock sliders.  Boy those seats are sexy.

Peter
--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.