AAC cleaning.

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Wed Mar 3 20:33:37 CST 2004

If there's anyone who hasn't gotten it
together to rip it off and clean it, DO it!

I used regular old carb cleaner, and a little
compressed air.  From start to finish, pulling
it, cleaning it, putting anti-seize on the bolts
and bolting it back up, took about 40 minutes.

Amazingly, my car actually idles now with the
TPS disconnected!  Turned down the throttle
stop, adjusted the idle screw down to around
750 with the TPS disconnected, set the timing
dead on at 17.  Probably spent 2 hours total
messing around with it.  The throttle stop
screw was the biggest PITA.

Peter
--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>