SpecV Brakes ... Thanks all

Sylvain Laplante sylvain_laplante at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 1 22:58:21 CST 2004

Unless I hear from someone from this list I will talk to my Dealer at my next oil change , and if this doesn't bring attention , will write to Nissan Canada. The brake pad theory makes a lot of sense, but I assume ( hope ) Nissan has tested this package before selling it ... I can live with the lack of braking power when the rotors are covered with icfreezing rain ( In this case I really have to depress the brake pedal relatively hard for at least two street corners ) . But in more clement weather...  I will probably end up slotting the brake pads vertically ... We used to do that on 1980's civic to eliminate squeaking ..

I really appreciated your inputs

Sylvain Laplante
Quebec

s but in summer,

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what youre looking for faster.