cruise control

KIERAN A. LAVIN kal8121 at oak.njit.edu
Mon Mar 1 17:32:35 CST 2004

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Kevin J. Hart wrote:

> Kieran what do you need?  Do you need the trouble shooting area for the
> curise?  or like the full wireing diagram.  I can quickly snap some

Any troubleshooting that there is for the cruise would be great!  I need
to review any troubleshooting in my 96 FSM too because I'm sure that'd be
helpful as well.  Also, there's a wiring diagram specific to the Cruise
(called ACMS or something weird like that) showing the different inputs
and the 'brain'  If you could get that, it'd be good too.  I don't know if
it's on there or where I might also find the pin layout for the harness
going into the brain as well because I'd like to go through the different
inputs and figure out if some or all are/are not working properly

> digital pics....if thats enough.  If not I gota pull out the scanner and

Digital pics should work... so long as I can read them ok.

> you hold set and hit the rocker switch the dash light flashes, according
> to Eric he said that ment the brain was working that resets it or

I can give this a shot as well... worth a shot!  I was about to reset the
ECU to see if it helped or not the other day

TIA!

kieran