Brembo brakes on SpecV

spdracer at mail.utexas.edu spdracer at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Mar 1 17:24:46 CST 2004

My guess is just the pads.  If it's raining and you haven't braked in a while,
the discs could just be wet and and it takes a second to dry them off.  And if
it's cold, that'll increase stopping distances if the pads aren't warmed up a
bit.

I had some porterfields r4s pads and I was up in Michigan at the beginning of
June.  It was still 45 degress though.  I hadn't hit the brakes for over 100
miles.  Got to the off ramp.. brakes... brakes... uh.. stop please!!!!  You
might just want to tap the brakes every once in a while to shed off water or
get a little heat in them.

Khiem