Gearset for higher HP guys.

NismoDriver at aol.com NismoDriver at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 10:08:28 CST 2004

In a message dated 3/1/2004 10:04:18 AM Central Standard Time,
david at b15sentra.net writes:
The b15 SE is not cable shifted.  It is a rod shifter just like previous
sr20 cars.  The only real difference is that the tranny mount is on top
of the tranny and the clutch cable was replaced with the hydrulic setup.

I'm aware of that, but this swap was done in a Spec V which has a cable
shifter as factory equipment. One more thing to make it easier. Also, I'm not sure,
but couldn't a Spec V cable shifter be bolted toa B15 SE? This could be
useful for B15 guys, but as stated earlier, a nightmare for b13/b14 guys.

John