Gearset for higher HP guys.

mike kojima choaderboy2 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 29 12:30:32 CST 2004

I have roadraced my car twice with the PAR gearset at
close to 300-380 HP all day long.  A stock
transmission will last about 5-20 minutes like that.

I would try to get the gearset made and see if you can
really get something stronger and cheaper than PAR.  I
had been trying to get a gearset made for years and
PAR was the only company that could do it for any
reasonable price.  Thats me checking with a lot of
companies.

Can you find out what you can get it done for, I am
really curisous, in fact I would want one if the
design is good.  I am also curisous if you can
convince a company to invest in this market, make some
low volume parts that require a lot of engineering and
machine time with nothing up front and no money down
for pre-orders.  I could not find ANY company willing
to do that.

That would be a good deal.

Mike
  It would be nice