A question for you track junkies and racers...what lug nuts dou use?

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Fri Feb 27 10:56:20 CST 2004

There's a couple of lugnuts some of the 'tunerz' sell
some that looked kind of interesting - I found some
Kyokugen lightweight lugs on www.jaydm.com for
$65 for a pack of 20.  They list the ever popular but
not for Nissan 12x1.5, but if you call them up, they
can provide them in the 12x1.25 for our cars.

There's also another brand, more expensive that starts
with an 'M' in the name, can't remember the rest, they
go for around $100 a set, IIRC.

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>