Radiator Advice

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 14:38:55 CST 2004

Well I went ahead and got a KOYO aluminum radiator with plastic end tanks
from Autotech by Beck because a few listmembers recomended him. Plus the
fact that I called him and he said it'll cost me $180 total and can have it
there the next day. Thanks to those who pointed me to him and gave contact
info.

I'll install it this weekend and put in 70/30 water to antifreeze and a
bottle of Redline water wetter. Do I have to drain the whole thing like I
was doing a flush? Or could I just make sure there is no air in the system
and fill it back up after installing the radiator? The fluid in there now
isn't that old so I'd hate to waste it but if it's crucial that I drain it
fully then I will. TIA

Ray S
98 Sentra SE w/mods