Horn Broken, Watch for Finger

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Tue Feb 17 16:28:48 CST 2004

Matt Davis said:

> signals shouldn't only the headlights blink. if thats happening that

Hmm.  I could have sworn signals blink too.

> part is fine. is sounding more and more like the wire from the harness
> is shredded. or the horn just blew out :P  you must use it alot :P

The convoluted tubing around the wire seems to be in good shape, and I
don't have wire piercing probes for the DVM I *do* own, so it's just going
to take me some time to chase down the electron leak.  Here's hoping that
it's just the horn; I want some Hella Supertones! :)

Actually, that's the stupid thing; I almost NEVER use my horn.  I don't
even use the keyfob to arm NVIS most of the time.  I think I've honked my
horn 25 times in three years.  But now that it isn't there, there are lots
of situations where I *want* to use the horn.  Murphy's Law, I guess?

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |