Horn Broken, Watch for Finger

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Mon Feb 16 21:35:47 CST 2004

Chris Burwell said:

> Also I was under the impression that there were two separate horns (one
> for the steering wheel and another for the alarm).

I don't think so.  The alarm horn *sounds* just like the traffic horn, and
I've only physically found one horn.  Doesn't make sense that there'd be
more than one.  There are however two fuses, which seems to me means that
the relay is protected from the steering wheel circuit seperately from the
NVIS circuit.

I hate going on snipe hunts within wiring harnesses in 20*F ambient
weather; that's why I bought a NEW car instead of a USED one. :-/

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stays Fresh Longer!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |