Horn Broken, Watch for Finger

David Evans david at b15sentra.net
Mon Feb 16 20:06:17 CST 2004

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 08:01:26PM -0600, Jon Pennington wrote:
> My '01 SE's horn doesn't work, and hasn't for weeks (it's been cold and

Come on Jon, you know better.  This is a very common problem with the b15s.
Many people have had the same problem, including my own car.  Most people
bring it to the dealership and they dearship says they do 1 of 2 things.
Replace the horn, or they fix a broken wire.  I belive your problem probably
lies with a broken wire like my car.  I have yet to fix my own car but then
again it hasn't moved for a year.

	-=david