15x7 wheels

hlava lhlvava at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 15 18:52:01 CST 2004

I bought my RPF1's from Discount last year. They come in +35(harder to find)
and +40 or 41.

The 15" do not have an available centercap, though the 16" and higher do.
+40 weighs 9.5 lbs and the +35 weigh 9.9... I got the +35.

A few months ago, I could have sworn that I came across a valid site that
was selling them for $169/wheel. My thoughts at the time were "dayum, I
could have save some change"... I paid $195/wheel for mine, include mounting
and balancing, all from Discount Tire.

To find the Enkeis in +35, I actually had to call Enkei and verify that they
were still available. Then called Discount to order from Enkei... Discount
normally doesn't keep them in stock.

Peace Out
Mark