rally suspension

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Fri Feb 13 08:24:02 CST 2004

Yup.  Both the SE-R's I saw running the Maine Forest
Rally 1.5 years ago had DMS(X?) struts on B13's.  One
of the guys offered to sell me an old set for $3000.  He
said they run $1000/corner.  He was running a '92 in
Stock with the struts, 10" 300/200 ERS over them, and
Some rugged 14" rim with beefy rally tires.  I don't
remember him having any fancy seats and he was saying
after 12 years old, he can't run it in stock anymore, trying
vainly to remember his name, that's probably findable.

--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.